- Title Pages
- 1 Integrating Causal Analysis into Psychopathology Research
- 2 What Would Have Been Is Not What Would Be: Counterfactuals of the Past and Potential Outcomes of the Future
- 3 The Mathematics of Causal Relations
- 4 Causal Thinking in Psychiatry: A Genetic and Manipulationist Perspective
- 5 Understanding the Effects of Menopausal Hormone Therapy: Using the Women’s Health Initiative Randomized Trials and Observational Study to Improve Inference
- 6 Alternative Graphical Causal Models and the Identification of Direct Effects
- 7 General Approaches to Analysis of Course: Applying Growth Mixture Modeling to Randomized Trials of Depression Medication
- 8 Statistical Methodology for a SMART Design in the Development of Adaptive Treatment Strategies
- 9 Obtaining Robust Causal Evidence from Observational Studies: Can Genetic Epidemiology Help?
- 10 Rare Variant Approaches to Understanding the Causes of Complex Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- 11 Causal Thinking in Developmental Disorders
- 12 Causes of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- 13 Causal Thinking for Objective Psychiatric Diagnostic Criteria: A Programmatic Approach in Therapeutic Context
- 14 The Need for Dimensional Approaches in Discerning the Origins of Psychopathology
- Causality and Psychopathology
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.